Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Why Is There A Rake In My Lawn?


This isn’t metaphor for anything; I literally had a rake on my lawn. I come home today and noticed a rusted rake hiding in the tall grass. The whole time I was walking to my mailbox I was wondering how it got there. Was there a Gardner on the run who had to dump his evidence? Is it someone who was trying to give me a hint to tell me to clean my yard? Or is someone playing a nonsensical prank on me. Maybe someone else is writing a blog about putting random things on my lawn.
I mean it is a really nice rake and all. If I owned this rake I would never let it go out of my sight and someone easily dumped it in my lawn like it was a candy wrapper. I don’t think this post is really going anywhere so I am just going to stop.

3 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much for the rake $

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Azn Ftw! said...

maybe it was a murder weapon and the gardener was mad at your neighbor because he/she wouldnt pay him/her and killed him/her for the money =P lol j/k.

 
At 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! You found my fork!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home