Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Lost A LCD Projector !!!

Before sixth period I noticed that the LCD projector was not in its usual spot, this was a concern because I was going to use it the next day. I looked in all the drawers and cabinets and no sign of the LCD projector. I had to start class so I didn’t have time to get into panic mode. When sixth period let out I was officially in panic mode. I tried to remember if I had seen the projector in the morning. But I realized that I am not the most observant person in the morning probably because my eyes aren’t completely open yet.
I started thinking about the possible scenarios. There are three teachers that teach in my room so there was a bunch of possible outcomes. Maybe one of the teachers lent it out. Maybe I left the door unlocked and it was open season for anybody in the market for an LCD projector.
The whole drive home I was thinking that I was a complete moron who had managed to lose a $1,500 piece of equipment. I think I am a responsible and organized but lapses do happen. I came to work with that same sinking feeling still in my stomach; it got worse when my Assistant Principal asked me if I knew what happened to the LCD. Like an idiot I had to answer “NOPE.” By lunch it had turned up thankfully. It turns out that another teacher had stored it away because there was a substitute and he was unsure of the sub’s ability to keep an eye on that same $1,500 piece of equipment.

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subs are worthless, you couldn't trust them with a bag of flour. Your blogs make me smile. SF to the VV!

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger Azn Ftw! said...

I'm sry but...LOL! nah i'm just messing with ya =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home