Monday, January 08, 2007

The 2nd Worst Morning of 2007

I came to the conclusion today that as long as I am teaching, the first day back from Winter Break will be the second worst morning of my year. During break I was sleeping for 12 hours a day and not getting out of bed until 11:00 am. Waking up today was a miserable experience. The reason that it is not the the number 1 worst morning of the year is because the year is early and I don't want to commit myself too quickly. Once the day started I felt good and was happy to be in the classroom.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming back from break is tough... The school calendar is absurd; we should have finals before the break so we don't forget everything. I think high schools should go on the College calendar system -- they have until January 20th or something before they go back.

 
At 10:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup going back to school on the 24th rules. Mario Northface is coming soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home