Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Teachers Are Just As Bad As Students

I am sitting at a computer, working in the CSUS Library with my Master's class. There are fellow teachers on espn.com, playing solitaire, and some talking about Kama Sutra. It is hard to get on students when I see teachers doing the same thing. I just think it is funny and something that should be mentioned. Don't judge me for posting during this time. I have outlined my next two essays and researched 13 journal articles. Got to go the Librarian is staring at me!

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people just never grow up... Haha jk jk... But have you ever heard that song that goes something like "Life is just like high school"? I heard it once, never found it again. I liked it though, it is kind of true...

And to answer your Web 3.0 question, I really don't even know yet. There are lots of different definitions floating around, and I don't have the time to figure out which one is right.

If I was to guess, it would be that everything is 100% personalized. Your search engine, your news, etc... We already have a ton of personalization, but it will be everywhere in Web 3.0. Artificial Intelligence will play a big role in this as well.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home