Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Little Inspiration

I began my second class for my masters yesterday. The class is EDLP 201, Foundations of Educational Leadership, it was a very eye opening experiencing to what a little inspiration can do. Dr. Reveles is a great orator that kept my interest and made me want to do my best. Dr. Price the teacher I had for EDLP 200, Diversity and Equity in Education, was very similar. Dr. Reveles talks a lot about "faith" and I really began to understand how important it is that students see you have "faith" in the them. I have a tremendous amount of faith in my students I just don't know how much I inspire them or if they know I have faith in them. Inspiration is definitely an area I have to work on to be the best teacher I can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home