Wednesday, February 27, 2008

March 5th - A Day

In the comments let me know three things and get extra credit towards your homework grade. That simple! Make sure to leave your name in the comments, I can’t give extra credit to “Anonymous”. Also let me know anything else that might be important like how the sub was with the class or anything else. I will get the subs side but I will hear you out. Or it could be that they were the greatest sub ever, who knows.
1 - What is something that you took away from today’s class? (“Hey, I didn’t know that”)
2 - How was your school day outside of this class? (“Really, you want to know”)
3 - What is a question you have after today’s class? (“Man I wish Mr. Landeros was here today he is so smart”)

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1-I learned who our representative is, and that he is probably Colonel Sanders of KFC fame in disguise. I think he felt bad for the genetic mutation and mutilation of animals thing, so that's why he became a member of the House Environment committee or whatever it was called. Just a guess.

2- My day was awesome because I got an off-campus lunch pass and Colton came by the school.

3- My sense of injustice was strong today, so I would've asked why people who were absent still had the take the test. But then I probably would've received a sensible answer, and then I'd feel like an idiot.

 
At 11:07 PM , Blogger Mario Landeros said...

When ever I talk about Congressman Miller I really have to try hard to block Colonel Sanders out of my head but he keeps on trying to get back in my head. I'll offer extra credit to anybody who was absent and didn't do well. Since there was a sub I didn't want anybody negotiating with him so I gave him the directive to administer the test to everybody and can clean up the mess later of need be.

 
At 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I learned about all the different types of burgers there are in the USA, which showed the diversity as well. I also learned that Tim Burton likes to put lotion in his hair...did not know that.

2. My day was not bad, but I had to take a Algebra II test. That made it lean from the the normal fine day, to almost bad.

3. I actually was wondering why we watched that movie, but I didn't ask because I knew everyone else had the same question in the back of their mind. I'm sure you have a good reason.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home