Monday, January 15, 2007

Resolutions for the New Year

I would probaly say that I hate New Year's resolutions. I think they set people up to fail but I do think that people should periodically examine themselves and see how they can improve. After a really bad week last week I decided I need to become really good at a couple of things as opposed to being average at a lot of things. I have had difficulty juggling a lot of things this year. And the juggling just became more difficult with me beginning the Master's program in education. I am purging myself of a lot of things so I can be really amazing at a couple of things. In the past I have relied on pure will and determination to balance all the things on my plate. Another reason for handling all these things was that I can't say NO.

So if I had a New Year's resolution all though I will never admit to it, it would be that I become a little bit more selfish to ensure my sanity and success in a couple key areas.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM , Blogger emaldertron said...

this one isn't that uplifting either. promise-breaker!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home