Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Blogging Is Like A Baby

Yesterday was the first day I didn’t blog and might I say I sort of missed it. I wanted to post something but I was struck with writer’s block and laziness at the same time. It was yesterday that I started to realize that blogging is like a baby because you have to take care of it so much. If you want it to be something that is good you have to spend a lot of time on it. The opposite is something that is underdeveloped and weak.
Comparing a blog to a baby is a bit extreme but hopefully you can see a correlation. This being said I hope I can be a proud “poppa” who raises a child I can be proud of. I don’t have the best track record when it comes to taking care of things. I have never had a plant live longer than a few months and I never had the sole responsibility of taking care of a dog. I guess I will see if this blogging thing works out.

2 Comments:

At 2:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The day you stopped blogging was the day my heart stopped. Don't ever do that again. I need your words of wisdom on a daily basis. Next time you stop blogging I'm going to give you an atomic wedgy. Stay up. SF to the VV!

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Lindsey F said...

Hello Mr. Landeros!!!!!

Writer's block is horrible. But what's worse is having a ton to write but your blog isn't working.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home