Monday, November 13, 2006

More Victory

On Thursday I overwhelmingly beat my opponent in the canned food drive. On Friday I found even more good news. I applied to Sac State's Master's Education Program earlier this month and on Friday I received my acceptance letter. This is a lot of good news in just one weekend. I may sound pessimistic but whenever I get good news in bunches like this I think something bad is going to happen. I feel like I am going to get into a car accident or something the next week. Oh well, here is to safe driving and goods news.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got some bad news for you, im going to be in town tuesday night through wednesday night. if that aint bad luck i dont know what is. by the way could you pass some of that good luck to me young stunna.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home