Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Have Great Students

I would just like to proclaim that I have some of the best students in the world. I am pretty confident that they could beat any other class up figuritively of course. They have shown a great amount of pride, creativity, and respect during this crazy canned food drive. I wish I had the time to post all the creative ads they came up with. I also wish I could list them by name but I am pretty sure that it is illegal to post names of students on the internet.

Thanks to all the students who have participated during the canned food drive in whatever form or fashion.

Here is a link to watch a hirarious video created by a student during our Buckingham Broadcast.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what i see. no mud slingin' on your part. sf to the vv.

 
At 8:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Seniors rock, we knew that you were going to Win Mr. Landeros, you should never not have faith in us... So next competiotion that you have you should definately have nothing to worry about... ok.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home