Sunday, October 29, 2006

Insanely Busy !!!

The past couple weeks have been so busy. I really haven't had any time to do anything relaxing except sleeping. Even that is by accident, I usually wake up on my living room floor and wonder what happened. The path is getting a little clearer so hopefully I can return to my blogging ways.

crazily, ferociously, fiercely, furiously, idiotically, irrationally, stupidly, violently, wildly, berserk, destructively, frenziedly, madly, maniacally, murderously, savagely, uncontrollably, violently, wildly, absurdly, crazily, deliriously, dementedly, desperately, devotedly, distractedly, energetically, exceedingly, excessively, excitedly, extremely, foolishly, frantically, frenziedly, furiously, hard, hastily, hurriedly, hysterically, intensely, irrationally, like mad, ludicrously, nonsensically, passionately, psychotically, quickly, rabidly, rapidly, rashly, recklessly, senselessly, something fierce, speedily, stormily, to distraction, tumultuously, turbulently, unreasonably, violently

Here are just some other adjectives to explain how busy I have been. My personal favorite is murderously busy and yes it is pretty accurate of how busy I have been.

3 Comments:

At 10:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I feel you. I am in the same boat, or maybe yacht. Stay up. SF to the VV. Mang Lakers game is going to be a great break for us busy peeps.

 
At 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i've been pretty busy lately too. i don't mind it that much, only b/c it keeps me from thinking about everything that's going on.

 
At 4:55 PM , Blogger Mario Landeros said...

Good Point

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home