Tuesday, October 17, 2006

This is Fun


To the outsider my canned food drive may seem really dumb but it seems to be having a positive effect on the school. Students are rallying around a cause even if it is a very silly cause. Students are coming up to me and telling me they want me to win or lose. I have some students creating campaign ads and even talks about t-shirts have began to sprout. The creative juices are flown on this one. This could be to Buckingham what the Civil War was to the United States. Now that I think about it maybe positive effect isn't the term I am looking for. Oh yeah this isn't me.

3 Comments:

At 11:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice blog i owe you 80 dollars and i will have it to you tomorrow. Stay UP . SF to the VV.

 
At 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, everybody is really into this. It's wonderful.

 
At 4:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that photo very well could be you in another month. what the heck..random anonymous person, haha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home