Monday, October 30, 2006

Motivation is Tough

This relates to my last post because the more busy I find myself the less patience I have for people who are unmotivated. This is not directed at my students, I have many students who are the defintion of motivation. More specifically this rant is directed at those who have the ability, oppurtunity, and support to accomplish but choose not to. I am not your "go getter" type but I do not fit into the type that watches T.V. and wonders why the world is against me. Want something work for it, it really is just that simple. Here is what some people who were pretty successful had to say about motivation and inspiration.

"When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it." Sigmund
Freud
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to
appear. " Socrates
"The ability to concentrate and to use your time well is everything if you
want to succeed in business--or almost anywhere else for that matter." Lee
Iocacca
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre
minds." Albert Einstein

1 Comments:

At 1:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet quotes , they are very powerful. I might use one. SF to the VV.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home