Tuesday, November 14, 2006

You Learn Something New Everyday


"You learn something new everyday" is one of those cliches that you hear so much. It is to be perfectly sometimes annoying when you hear it. That being said learning something new everyday just got easier. During class yesterday my students pointed out a website called WikiHow. This website allows you to learn how to do something in a step by step process. I searched fight a bear. The recommendation is that I don't fight a bear but it still gave me hints on how to successfully battle a bear. It is nice to know if I ever encounter a bear and I have a wireless laptop I can systematically take him down.

Future Searches include but are not limited to; surviving a robot invasion, talking dolphin, and becoming a champion cup stacker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home