Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ping Pong Could Ruin My LIfe


Right now I have six men competing for the “World Series of Ping Pong.” This is a tournament that they in fact made up because they are alpha males. My friends and I had dinner and then they came over to my house. As always the first word that comes out of their mouth when they see the ping pong table is “tournament.” That ping pong table can get anybody together. I was even thinking that I should get Israel and Hezbollah to play a friendly game of ping pong and some peace talks. I think it just might work.
You might be asking “How is having the centerpiece of unity a bad thing?” The ping pong table can be a bad thing because so many of my friends randomly come by to play some “pong.” When I tell them I need to plan they look at me like a confused dog. Many of my friends are not teachers and it is difficult to get them to grasp the fact that I need to plan. My job isn’t normal in the sense that I work 9 to 5 and then go home. Often teachers take work home and will create lessons in to the night. I am just saying such a blessing like a ping pong table can also be a heavy weight to bear.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go back to Vacaville and play ping pong. I have urges only ping pong and more cowbell can suffice. I miss you like I miss the Ninja Turtles. Stay up. SF to the VV!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home