Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Measure of Success

Is Google searching your name an appropriate measure of success? And if so what does that number mean? When people are bored on the internet they often Google their name, in fact I don’t know anybody that hasn’t Googled their name. I searched my name and came up with 590 results. The sad thing is that only a few of those were actually me. There is apparently a composer, boxer, and minor league baseball player named Mario Landeros. So even when it comes to being Mario Landeros I am pretty unsuccessful, oh well.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you ever say that your're unsuccessful you crazy guy you. You're the coolest Mario Landeros I know, that fa sho. Googling your name is quite easily the coolest thing ever to do. Stay up. SF to the VV!

 
At 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude if you want to bring your name up in Google search, just talk to me. My company has an SEO department (search engine optimization), and we gauruntee you in the top 10 of Google, Yahoo, and MSN within 6 months. Only $3,000/month!!! Hahaaha well yeah anyways, keep blogging and your name will go way up on the results.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home