Monday, November 27, 2006

Welcome Back

Although I loved my break. I really think I could sleep 14 hours a day if it was socially acceptable and not a clear sign of depression. It is however even better to be back at school. It was nice to hear students interesting stories about Thanksgiving. It is also nice to see students refreshed, before the break they were looking a little weathered. Now only four more weeks until Winter Break. When we come back from Winter Break it is only two more weeks and then it is then of the semester. And a week after that I will start the Master's Program at Sac State. I have a suspicious feeling that the next two months will be a blurry mess but well worth it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home